Glory Laser Designs
Earring Art Party
Regular price $20.00
Welcome to the Earring Art Party! Please pay close attention to the information below.
- Payment AND SignUp Genius reservation confirms your spot.
- All reservations are final. Refunds are not available. If you cannot make the day of the event, you can come to another event if slots are available. Or you can pick up your earring pieces and hardware (no paint) the following day. As this is in my home, please do not send someone I do not know in your place (please contact me first if I know the person).
- Art is sometimes hard. Know your abilities (and be proud of them!) Each design presents a level of difficulty: green (easy) / yellow (mid) / red (difficult). I am here to help, but some designs require a steady hand and a lot of patience. For example, some red levels require toothpicks to paint with. Before we begin, you will be provided practice material, a tutorial, and assistance as we go.
- Hardware options include dangling posts, lever backs, fish hooks, and hoops. You can choose during assembly.
- Pictured items are to show design only. All pieces will be given without color, and the wood is a natural birch grain (picture provided).
- While this is a super casual and friendly get-together, we ask that only paid participants high school age and up attend due to space and the desire to let moms (and teachers) relax and create sans kids.
- Work at your own pace, and leave when you need to, but each party will not exceed 3 hours.
- three or four pairs of wooden earrings of your choosing (average piece measures 1.5" to 2")
- a large variety of paint colors
- all paint materials
- all hardware to finish earrings with several hook/post options (all nickel free and silver or gold finished)
- Alicia's semi-experienced "expertise" in painting and assembly
- small group setting
- coffee and sweet iced tea
Not included: guaranteed perfection
Location: Alicia's home (address will be provided)
Parking along the street is fine.