Holiday Earring Art Party: Keith Street Ministries (10/26)
THIS LINK IS CURRENTLY FOR KEITH STREET MINISTRIES EVENT ON THURSDAY, 10/26/23.
LINK CLOSES 11PM ON SUNDAY, 10/15.
For event information, contact Tina Benson.
Welcome to the Holiday Earring Art Party! Please pay close attention to the information below.
- All reservations are final. Refunds are not available. If you cannot make the day of the event, the earring pieces and silver hardware (excluding paint materials) will be left with the event contact: Tina Benson
- Art is sometimes hard. Know your abilities (and be proud of them!) Each design presents a level of difficulty: green (easy) / yellow (mid) / red (difficult). I am here to help, but some designs require a steady hand and a lot of patience. For example, some red levels require toothpicks to paint with. Before we begin, you will be provided practice material and a tutorial. Throughout the event assistance will be provided.
- Hardware options include dangling posts, lever backs, fish hooks, and hoops. You can choose during assembly.
- Pictured items are to show design only. All pieces will be given without color, and the wood is a natural birch grain (picture provided).
- Work at your own pace, and leave when you need to, but each party will not exceed 3 hours.
- three or four pairs of wooden earrings of your choosing (average piece measures 1.5" to 2")
- a large variety of paint colors (during event)
- all paint materials (during event)
- all hardware to finish earrings with several hook/post options (all nickel free and silver or gold finished)
- Alicia's semi-experienced "expertise" in painting and assembly (during event)
Not included: guaranteed perfection